(trailer review) - Star Wars Jedi: Survivor



Can I give a big shout out to those who completed, 'Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order' because one, I cannot remember when it was the last time I played that game, second, I think I am near the end but I have no idea because I am stuck on this boss who seems to be slapping me up like a rag doll. So in regards to the previous story to this new star wars gaming franchise, I can only say that I liked this game and the story was decent. The game control's are a little clunky and half of the time you can simply fall off a ledge or cliff, but the game is real fun to playthrough so far (I am still yet to complete it). I cannot confirm the ending as being great, spectacular or anything else, but I am guessing he survives with his bot, but new enemies are here to spoil the fun.


Watching this trailer though, I loved the look. The graphics look really good and definitely next gen. It is not like the previous game's graphics were not good, but you can see where it had improved. With that said, you can see where the protagonist is older, which is a nice touch to show the passage of time. The stances and moves all look great as with some new abilities thrown in. It is a wonder if you will start off with these abilities or would you need to build them up again which would be silly. Maybe combining abilities would be excellent for navigation, like where we see a force jump and pull and swing with a grappling hook of some sort. Some of those abilities look amazing though, freezing time and grabbing a stormtrooper to put him into the way of the blaster shot. I did have one question though. Although the galaxy is under the thumb of the emperor and the places and scenarios Luke and friends got himself into, as well as Andor and those pesky Rebels, it would be interesting to see if there is any crossover and if we will see what areas of space Kal covers and if there will be any crossover with the film and TV shows as well as how they are going to integrate the story into the main Star Wars universe and timeline without it not making sense overall.

Comments

Popular Posts